Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer is here!

Now that the water is finally up to 68 degrees (my cutoff), I decided to go out surfing again! I had one summer a few years back when I went very frequently, but since then I only seem to go a handful of times each summer. I want to go more because it feels to great to be out there, so here's my start. I'm still scared of the waves and will likely stay with small ones (I love 2-4 feet) :-) but that's fun for me! I met Shelly and Kevin down at the beach and they brought their little Cole who is SO CUTE now at about 3 months. They even had him in a beach suit and he just ate up his beach tent, not complaining for hours while he just lied there enjoying the wind, sun and sound of the waves - a surfer already! After Shelly and I went out and got beat up by the waves, Kevin went out and showed us how it was done.

2 comments:

Glen McAninch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glen McAninch said...

Hag ten, surfer dude. I am stoked to see this