Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday to ME!

Scott threw me a party on my 30th birthday (Friday the 13th!) and it was a great time! I am so lucky to have so many wonderful friends in my life and somehow my birthday helps to show me that. With all of the calls and e-mails and cards and partyers, there's no way I could ever doubt that I am the luckiest person in the world to have such great friends and family (not to mention the best boyfriend in the world). Thank you all SO MUCH for being in my life - although we don't say on a daily basis how much people mean to us, I want to say it now - YOU ALL MEAN VERY MUCH TO ME - THANK YOU!! Oh, and if you're wondering what's up with the crazy hair... I was a bit upset about moving into the 30 zone and at least tried to look like I wasn't there. :-) I'm feeling much better about it now, though. 30's - HERE I COME!!!!












3 comments:

Glen McAninch said...

Happy 30th. I turn 60 in August. Crazy hair! - Glen

Glen McAninch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ian Kirk said...

haha - you're older than me.

And we're both half my mom's age.