Sunday, March 23, 2008

Take a walk with me!

We've had more rain in San Diego than since I've lived here and everything around shows it. Of course, while the rain comes down, we all complain, but all of the growth that has come from it is amazing. I went for a run a week or so ago and was amazed at all of the growth and wildflowers out. So, I had to go back out a few days later with a camera. Not only were there tons of different color and species of wildflowers, but look at all of the growth in the canyon. It's usually all brown with almost no growth at all! This is all within a couple of miles from my place - awesome! I loved it so much, I had to take Terri and Josh out a few days later so they could see how beautiful everything was. Now, I just need to get out to the desert before all of the wildflowers out there are gone. I LOVE San Diego!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha terri :)
katie

Maki said...

Tiffany! Where's this place? So much to discover....even when I thought I knew Hillcrest.