Wednesday, October 11, 2006

More Friends and Family







In Atlanta (with more wonderful game-playing family), I was very fortunate to see my Grammy and other family who were all in town at the same time as me. We had a great time catching up and playing my favorite, charades. Also shown here is the beautiful sunset view from my Grammy's apartment of Atlanta.


Back in Nashville, I visited KT and baby boy. Isn't she such a precious pregnant gal!? The guy beside her in the second picture is not baby boy - that's Mark, the Mr. KT. :D

Scott came and picked me up in Nashville and I was able to show him around my old stomping grounds. We also went into the Parthenon which is in Centenial Park right across from the Vandy campus. This is a replica of what the Parthenon in Greece is expected to have looked like back in its hayday. It had been under construction through most of my college days, so it was nice to see it all finished.

2 comments:

katie said...

i love seeing the friends and family pics! i'm glad you have so much fun playing charades! it seems like you saw many people in a short time - i'm sure they all loved seeing you

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Who is the geek in the blue shirt and what is that expression on his face? - Glen