Sunday, October 22, 2006

Jackson Hole and Mount Shasta




We next went to Jackson Hole, Wyoming to meet another of Scott's friends, Beck. That is such a beautiful area of the country! I had seen it in the winter, but the fall is definitely the time to be there. The beauty of the Tetons with the pine trees, the Golden Aspens and the clear blue sky was amazing! We actually have just ordered a 20x30 of a picture we took there because it is so great. Beck took us floating down the river in his boat and taught us to fly fish. They were both laughing at my new girl techique.




We next went to Mount Shasta to visit Mark (or Moose, his new nickname). He was my stepdad for a short time when I was very young, but we have been back in contact over the last few years and I love hanging out with he and his wife, Anne. There were some beautiful views in this area too. Scott and I want to go back and climb Mount Shasta when we get into good shape again.

No comments: