Saturday, June 10, 2006

¡Muchos Monos!

We did see and hear many monkeys while in the Manual Antonio area. In the park, we got closer to the white-faced monkeys than we probably have anywhere else, so I had a good opportunity to take this video for you to see!





We also saw the 4th type of monkey in Costa Rica that we had not seen yet. They were the squirrel monkeys. I can see why they are called squirrel monkeys because they did look very much like them! They were so cute and came every day in the trees at our hotel (Cabinas Piscis). They would even just jump on the palm leaves right off of our balcony and stare at me, of course until I lifted up the camera. They never let me get a shot of their faces. These monkeys are known to throw poop at people as a defense, so I didn't stand there for too long. :D

1 comment:

Senor Cheeseburger said...

I throw poop at my blog all the time. Check it out.
http://supersexypictures.blogspot.com/

Gracias