Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekend including babies and fishes




We visited Monique and Josh again last weekend and Houston was already cuter after only 2 days! I know that less than a week old is a little early for a baby to smile, but just look at this picture - I think he was definitely smiling at me!

On Sunday, I went to the Scripps Birch Aquarium here in San Diego for a fun Green, Earth day. San Diego Gas & Electric had a booth there all about how to conserve energy and gas and there were a lot more booths with people, organizations and companies helping people to be more aware of how to live greener and what products you can buy to make your life more green. It was very interesting and I learned a lot!













I also got to see the aquarium, which I hadn't seen before, so that was fun. Here are just a few of the cool creatures that I saw. They had a seahorse tank, but even more interesting were the sea dragons! This one picture probably just looks like a plant to you, but it's actually a sea creature - very cool! The leopard sharks were swimming all around in the great big tank, so I watched them for a while - each shark had a different design on it, probably like our fingerprints. The Moray Eels were pretty freaky and made me think of the bad guys from The Little Mermaid. :D I'll never grow up. And I absolutely love watching jellyfish. The Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga had a great jellyfish exhibit a while back that I could have watched for hours - very cool creatures!

1 comment:

aviator440 said...

Hi Tiffany...you commented about my rafting adventure as a YouTube on Katie's blog...and then I followed the link to your blog. In any case, looks like things are going well for you.

I did create the rafting sequence as a PowerPoint (with the music), but Katie must have converted it to a YouTube to be shared. :)

Best,
Don