Sunday, June 21, 2009

Visit to Kentucky for Kelly's Graduation

My cousin, Kelly graduated from her Master's at the University of Kentucky and Scott and I flew out to celebrate with her. My cousin has always amazed me with how smart she is and as she's gotten older, I'm even more amazed by her every time I see her. She's such a beautiful, sweet, and intelligent woman and she has an amazing personality to boot - Kelly - I love you, babe!

We had a great time visiting with she and her family and my grandmother and cousin Nancy. Never-ending laughs always with this bunch. :-) We drove out into the Kentucky country-side which was beautiful. We also went wine tasting and found some pretty flowers. We also visited the library at the University of Kentucky where my aunt works - it's a really amazing building. I had to take pictures of the walls, too because there were quilts all around the edges. I knew Mary Anne from work would love that.









No comments: