Sunday, April 05, 2009

SoCal Wildflowers!


Do we live in paradise, or what!?! I absolutely love this time of year. I become a bit of a hermit in the winter anyway and start to come out of it in Feb and March and then everything starts to turn green here and there are blooms everywhere and lots of sun and Santa Ana warm winds and... I'm in heaven! Scott and I headed out to Anza Borrego again this year and found a field of yellow - it was beautiful! We went to a few other sites too and saw so many gorgeous flowers. There were also TONS of caterpillars - we had to watch where we walked so we wouldn't step on them - I would love to be there for the butterflies coming out, but I'm not sure when that is.


























































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiffer...these wildflowers are a riot of color. You look like the field off yellow flowers. I think I'm a blue flower.

Great happy pictures!

Love...Momma Mia