Saturday, November 15, 2008

Back to Nashville for lots of visiting

I went back to Nashville for a weekend to visit Katie and her adorable little boys, one of which I hadn't met yet. Tyler and Andrew are the cutest things ever and I loved hanging out with them. I don't think Tyler remembered me from last Christmas and he didn't know quite what to think of me, but I think he warmed up to me by the time I left. He even asked about me after I was gone. Andrew, with the age that he is didn't mind me at all and let me hold him and hold him and hold him some more - it was heaven for me! We went to some play places with them and watching Tyler play was great. He loves the slides as you can see in these pictures. We also put them into their Halloween costumes and both were the cutest cows ever. They didn't love their costumes that day, but Katie said they both loved them on Halloween. Thanks for letting me visit and play - it was great!














Nancy and Kristin also drove up from Chattanooga to take Katie and I out to dinner and we had a wonderful girls night out at a great restaurant. It was so nice to see family and I felt so lucky to have them drive up - thanks guys - I love you!

I also got to see my long lost friend Michael who I hadn't seen since I left Nashville 8 years ago. It was really nice to catch up with him and to restart our friendship again. I didn't happen to take pictures that night, so you'll just have to imagine that one.

I ALSO (I know, I was busy) saw my old friend Ian and his family, who you may remember from pictures when they came out to San Diego a few months ago. It was great to see he, Susan and Olivia and to see how much Olivia has grown - she's a doll. Ian's mom, who was actually in lamaze class with my mom when they were pregnant with us drove up from Chattanooga to visit too - it was so nice of her! She also brought pictures of Ian and I when we played as babies - too cute to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog Tiffany. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! It is a small world. I dated a guy for several years before my husband that worked for Ian's parents (Les and Sandy?) at the flyfishing store. Great to read all of your adventures. Maybe next time you come to Chattanooga I can host your for a meal or we could go out if you could.