Friday, October 03, 2008

Seattle


After years of trying to plan this trip, Terri and I finally picked a weekend and headed up to Seattle to see Andria. I hadn't seen her since before leaving for Costa Rica, so this was quite a treat! Caleb is now 3, whereas he was under a year old when I last saw him. He's grown up so much and is the sweetest little thing now. He talks constantly and completely cracked me up - but he's also so polite! And Lauren I hadn't met yet, but what a treat! It took her a while to get used to us and she did a lot of staring, but once she warmed up, her smiles made your heart melt (well, the staring made my heart melt too, what can I say?) Andria and Kevin are doing wonderfully and it was so great to see them and wonderful to get to go out with the girls again! We just missed you, Katie!! We even went on an old buggy ride driven by a tractor! :-)





No comments: