Sunday, November 18, 2007

Visit to Camp Randall Stadium!

We went back to Scott's college home town for the Wisconsin Badgers vs the number 12 Michigan Wolverines. It was a tough game, but the Badgers won, bringing them up to number 25 this week. These fan are so much fun - the entire town was preparing for the game with tailgating all morning and partying all night after the game. You would see red everywhere you went, along with all sorts of Badger wear. Scott's parents helped me stay warm by letting me borrow lots of warm Badger wear and I even matched Scott's dad in our custom-made jackets! Scott's mom bought Scott and his brother matching Badger hats, and they were the hit of all cameras that afternoon - too cute! My favorite part of the game, though I did love watching the Badgers win, was the 5th quarter. The Wisconsin band is really quite amazing and after the game, it's tradition that they come out onto the field and do their thing. Their thing includes playing, dancing and just being FUN! Here are some pictures so that you can see a little bit of this fanage (my made up word).























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty weird looking hat