Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Vote for Sanjaya!


You'll all think I'm a complete dork for this post, but oh well. I haven't watched American Idol since the first season and decided to watch it again this year. I have been absolutely horrified the last few weeks that this kid, Sanjaya keeps getting through the rounds and is now in the top 11! Scott wants to start a ruin American Idol campaign and have everyone vote for him until he wins and then ruins American Idol. I say get him out of there, though. What do you think? :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh - this IS dorky!! but what is really sad is how devotedly i am watching AI this season also. i think it is just painful to let this kid continue... painful for both him and for us viewers!

katie said...

i am not an idol watcher so i was a bit horrified when this popped up on the screen. i thought i had the wrong blog. he looks like a girl!

Anonymous said...

I don't watch American Idol and you are the only reason I watch LOST. So I'm glad I don't know they guy and have never seen him. I'm all for taking out embarresment...although that's the price of education sometimes, getting humiliated.

Momma Mia

Anonymous said...

VOTE THIS KID IN. If he wins, Seacrest, Cowell, and the gang will quit forever.

Anonymous said...

Sandee and I agree with you completely. Very painful to watch - Glen